Is this your first time here?
FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION ONLY
For access to Gupton College continuing education courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this website by clicking the "Create new account" button below. Continuing Education login accounts last for 7 days only. After that you must create a new account to repeat classes or take new ones. Here are the steps;
1. Fill out your new account user profile with these details: name, email address, and funeral director/embalmer license number(s), etc.
2. An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
3. Read your email and click on the web link it contains.
4. Your account will be confirmed.
5. Now select the course you want to study.
6. Select the button below the PayPal icon to pay by PayPal or credit card or debit card.
7. Once you complete the payment form you will be enrolled and can enter the class.
Notice: In each course, applicants will have 3 attempts to pass a 5 question multiple choice quiz by achieving a sore of 80. The student will have 7 days to complete the course and pass the test. At the end of that period, the applicant will be automatically removed from enrollment.